This is us. We are not great (as our friends and family know) at keeping in regular touch and sending frequent photos. We hope to document big events and/or random good pics we though were worth sharing.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

That time of June...

June is when all the kids' activities wind down with shows, tests and performances. It's also when Scott and I celebrate our wedding anniversary (this year marks 13 years), I celebrate another birthday and we do something special around Father's Day.
Maya (at a funny angle) dressed summery in under 10 (celsius) weather in St. John's.

Bertha and Scott both performed in a concert this past weekend. This is before the show....

I think Aidan took this.

I decided to throw in a picture of Aidan because he wasn't in any of the above pics that I selected.  This is Scott & Aidan on a East Coast Trail hike.