This is us. We are not great (as our friends and family know) at keeping in regular touch and sending frequent photos. We hope to document big events and/or random good pics we though were worth sharing.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Trip back to Ontaro - to visit Morton's & Ninomiya's.

Dad making nigiri for lunch.

Bro Matt with his daughter, Elle.

Dad with Elle.

A with Elle.

M with Elle.


Family pic. We don't have many of these.

Me (oldest), Matt (youngest) with Elle, and Tim (middle).




B with Elle.


The Ninomiya crowd.

My niece - daughter to brother Matt & sister-in-law Katie. Beautiful.


Cousin #1 on the Morton side.

At Victoria Park - taken by Aidan.

With Morton cousin #2.






My (mel's) mom with her granddaughter, my niece.

A funny moment with brother Tim.



My favourite picture of the year.

Dressed up for a cousin's wedding.




The 4 of us PLUS my (mel's) dad and brother went scuba diving.

We weren't warned that we'd parade through town in our suits to get to our entry point.

My dad, pre-dive.

Me post-dive. We wore really thick (7mm) suits because the water was cold.