This is us. We are not great (as our friends and family know) at keeping in regular touch and sending frequent photos. We hope to document big events and/or random good pics we though were worth sharing.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Negligent

I've been negligent.  I haven't posted anything in almost 2.5 months.  My only - though weak - excuse is that I lost all of my December pictures due to my hard drive dying before I backed-up in December.  So, no Christmas pictures except those people sent me. So, I'll post a few random pics from the last 2 months.
Maya - taken by Mel's dad, Maya's Grampa.
Corny shot of myself & Scott putting  a decoration on a tree.
Bertha and Aidan swapped rooms - this is now Aidan's room.

Christmas in our living room.

Mom & Dad visited in the new year.

Dad/Grampa is demonstrating some magic with metal rings.


Magician-in-training. "A" for "Amazing Aidan".

Bertha waiting for pancakes.

Eating out to celebrate Aidan's bday early while my parents are still here.

Mel and Mom along the harbour.

Aidan & Grampa.