This is us. We are not great (as our friends and family know) at keeping in regular touch and sending frequent photos. We hope to document big events and/or random good pics we though were worth sharing.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

SNOW!

We had a big dump of snow this past week and this is what it looked like opening our front door on the weekend. Hours of shovelling......

And it was fun for Maya and Aidan.


Welcome to our first family website!
For now, I will be mainaining this page as a means to keep friends and family updated on things that we are up to. I like the fact that it allows for comments and feedback. It will be easy for me to post updated pictures and let people know what we are up to on a regular basis.

Let me know what you'd like to see on this site, and I'll do what I can to do that.

Love,
Mel